Is Up-Regulation Gene Expression of the Certain Genes During the Viral Respiratory Tract Infection Would Have Any Influence in Pathogenesis of the SAR-CoV-2 Infection?
2. Holly MK, K Diaz, JG. Smith. Defensins in Viral Infection and Pathogenesis. Annual Review of Virology. 2017 4:1, 369-391.
3. Arm JP, Nwankwo C, Austen KF (September 1997). "Molecular identification of a novel family of human Ig superfamily members that possess immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motifs and homology to the mouse gp49B1 inhibitory receptor". Journal of Immunology. 159 (5): 2342–9.
4. Borges L, Hsu ML, Fanger N, Kubin M, Cosman D. "A family of human lymphoid and myeloid Ig-like receptors, some of which bind to MHC class I molecules". Journal of Immunology. (December 1997). 159 (11): 5192–6.
5. Entrez Gene: LILRA3 leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily A (without TM domain), member 3"
6. Reghunathan R, Jayapal M, Hsu LY, et al. Expression profile of immune response genes in patients with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. BMC Immunology. 2005; 6:2. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2172-6-2.
7. Minegishi, Y., Coustan-Smith, E., Wang, Y.H., Cooper, M.D., Campana, D., Conley. Mutations in the human lambda5/14.1 gene result in B cell deficiency and agammaglobulinemia. M.E. J. Exp. (1998). Med. [Pubmed]
8. Seidel MG, Kindle G, Gathmann B, Quinti I, Buckland M, van Montfrans J et al. ESID Registry Working Party and collaborators The European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID) Registry Working Definitions for the Clinical Diagnosis of Inborn Errors of Immunity. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract.; (2019) 7:1763-1770.
9. Li S. Regulation of Ribosomal Proteins on Viral Infection. Cells, (2019) 8(5), 508. https://doi.org/10.3390/cells8050508
10. Schaloske, R. H., and E. A. Dennis. The phospholipase A2 superfamily and its group numbering system. Biochim. Biophys. Acta (2006) 17611246-1259.
11. Ampomah, P. B., Kong, W. T., Zharkova, O., Chua, S., Perumal Samy, R., & Lim, L. Annexins in Influenza Virus Replication and Pathogenesis. Frontiers in pharmacology, (2018) 9, 1282. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2018.01282
12. HolzingerIR, Brigitte Eibl, Marc Pauly, Ute Griesser, François Hentges, Bernhard Auer, Georg Pall, PeterSchratzberger, Dietger Niederwieser, Elisabeth H. Weiss, Heinz Zwierzina. LST1: A Gene with Extensive Alternative Splicing and Immunomodulatory Function. The Journal of Immunology. (2000) March 15, 164 (6) 3169-3176; DOI: 10.4049/jimmunol.164.6.3169
13. Elisabeth A VE., L Willem, F Gerben, VK Puck B. Fc-Mediated Antibody Effector Functions during Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection and Disease. Fimmu: (2019) 00548.
14. Chen N Zhou M Dong X et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet. (2020) (Published online Jan 29.) https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736 (20)30211-7.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.